All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.
Guidelines for Extended Abstract Submission
The selection of papers for presentation and discussion will be based on the extended abstract submitted. The abstract of about 800–1200 words (excluding references) must include the purpose, objective, methodology, major findings in short, and theoretical & Managerial contribution of the research along with the suitable keywords. It should follow the guidelines given below:
Font: Times New Roman; Font Size: 12 points; 1.5-space
Title Page: Title, Author(s), Affiliation(s), Contact Details
Abstracts are to be submitted using EasyChair account only. Details are given below.
Guidelines for Full Paper Submission
Word Length: Full-length papers should usually not exceed 8,000 words including tables & Figures (excluding references).
Parts of the ManuscriptThe manuscript should be submitted in a single file, which would have a title page (1); Main Manuscript, References, etc.
- The title page should contain:
- A short abstract of 250 words containing the major keywords. The title should not contain abbreviations
- A short running title of less than 40 characters;
- The full names of the authors along with their institutional affiliations, contact details (postal address, email, and telephone) for the corresponding author.
- Full Manuscript
- The title of the manuscript
- A short abstract of 250 words containing the major keywords (maximum 5).
- Full Manuscript followed by references. Kindly place the Tables and Figures at their respective places in the manuscript only.
- Spacing: 1.5, Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12 Points, Margin of one inch all around
- References: APA formatting style.
- The paper must have not been published or accepted for publication elsewhere an undertaking to this effect should appear in the cover letter in the manuscript.
- Abstracts and full paper are to be submitted to the conference using an easy-chair account.